Three inch Diaphragm Trash Pump passes rocks up to 2.4 inches.
Since these pumps don't have impellers or mechanical seals, they can pump extremely sandy gritty water and some
fairly large solids. The 3 inch Honda WDP30 can pump items as large as 2.4 inches in diameter. (slightly under 2
1/2 inches). Diaphragm pumps do not need to be "primed".
If an object larger than this pumps capacity enters the pumping chamber, the Honda WDP30 has a safety feature to
prevent damage. The connecting rod is spring preloaded. If the diaphragm lodges against an object larger than 2.4
inches in diameter, the spring located in the connecting rod prevents damage. Combined with the WDP30's special
rock channel, damage to the case is in most cases prevented.
Since the pumping is performed by a diaphragm, the WDP30 is perfect for low volume applications where the pump
frequently runs dry.
- Legendary GX series Honda engine GX120
- Oil alert shuts engine off if oil level becomes too low.
- 3 inch NPT fittings for both inlet and discharge. Can be reduced to any smaller size needed.
- Neoprene Diaphram
- 80 gallons per minute maximum
- 31.5 x 30.5 x 25.7 inches L W H (with handlebar over engine)
- 163 pounds dry weight
- 50 feet maximum discharge head lift.
- 16 ft dry suction lift.
- 24 ft suction lift when pumping chamber is filled with fluid. (primed)
- Air chamber helps reduce pulsations.
- Strainer M51-0000-080 is included in purchase
- Wheel kit is included as standard equipment
- 3 year residential/consumer warranty
- 3 year commerical warranty